Well this weekend David worked on he room one day by himself and then the next with the help of Tim...who we are OMG thankful for. Sunday I had to help out at the Cinco de Mayo festival that my church was having which turned into a 5 hr shift that I wasn't expecting but thats ok. It was awesome to come home to a nearly completed room. I'll have pictures up in a couple minutes in our Remodel folder!! Aside from that our weekend was pretty relaxed nothing major went to a bday party and hung out with the car club!!
I got a chance to talk to the girls about my wedding and put together most of our guest list which let me tell you it can be intimidating. I've finally decided its time..5 months before lol to get the full ball rolling!! I basically verbally decided on all the decorations with my sister which was a ton of help cause my mind can now concentrate on the attire details. Im in the search of a cathedral length veil and sometime this month the guys are going to go search for tuxes and probably next month get the girls together for dress fittings!!
Its amazing how fast things can pop up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment